Paradise in a stunning national park, just 8km to the beaches of Costa Dorada!
Villa Poma Rica is a true paradise on earth located in the stunning Natural Park Riu Gaia. At 100 meters above sea level, it’s a magical destination that will truly amaze all visitors who love nature, beaches, tranquility, and the beauty of the rural landscape.
This family estate, with more than 100 years of history, offers rural charm and modern conveniences in a prime location, just a 15-minute drive from the fantastic Roman city of Tarragona. The villa is located in an agricultural estate dedicated to the cultivation of olive, carob, almond, grapevines and fruit trees.
The massive garden of 2000 square meters has been completely planned to highlight the charm of the landscape with different recreation and relaxation corners. This area has a semi-circular pool (5m wide by 10m long) and is fenced for the protection of children. There is also a private barbecue and outdoor dining area where you can enjoy Spanish culinary delights.
Villa Poma Rica has 450 square meters of living space and is divided into two parts: an area with a large fully equipped kitchen featuring a dishwasher, gas stove, electric oven, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, iron, and ironing board; and a large living/dining room with a charming usable fireplace, television, DVD player, stereo, and a bathroom.
Comfortable bedrooms are distributed into 4 separate apartment-like spaces with a separate living room and bathroom for each space. You will find 8 bedrooms in total (two in each ‘apartment’) with 5 double beds, 4 single beds, 2 sofa beds and 2 bunk beds to reach maximum occupancy of 22 guests. There are 4 full bathrooms.
Villa Poma Rica has private parking and a children’s play area with swings and other games for kids. WIFI is available throughout the villa and is included in the rental price.
Beach: 10 km
Barcelona: 90 km
Supermarket: 4 km
Shops: 4 km
Restaurant: 4 km
Train station: 10 km
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Catalonia (Barcelona, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada) and the Balearic Islands. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa taste testings of locals cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats.
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Airconditioning/Heating (if available)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Departure cleaning and maintenance fee: 250 EUR
Department of tourism registration number: HUTT-04553096
* Tourism tax: 1,00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
4) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis, an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
5) All beds and pillows have protective covers.