Live the moment at this dreamy vacation home – a Mediterranean sanctuary that will fill your holidays with light and happiness. In this privileged and secluded family oasis with an immense exterior area of 3500 m2, any nagging problem is left outside the perimeters as you enter this oasis of peace and tranquility.
With its huge 2500 sm south oriented (sun all day!) garden with private pool, jacuzzi, BBQ, 2 x exterior porches and chill out area, your preconceptions of total and complete relaxation will take on new meaning and a feeling of peace like you have never experienced will envelope you, as will the silence of the area, the song of the birds and the incredible flora and fauna of your immediate surroundings.
Just 2 kms. from the center of the town, and 30 minutes from both Barcelona and Girona, in the heart of the Montnegre natural park (complete with hidden waterfalls, ponds and a multitude of hiking trails), we offer you the perfect location to explore the surrounding beaches (Arenys de Mar, Blanes, Lloret de Mar), mountains and cities!
Accessing the interior of the villa, you will find a fully equipped kitchen, three double bedrooms and one triple along with three complete bathrooms, a large comfortable living room with smart and satellite TV, gymnasium area with smart bike, play area with ping pong table and basketball, board games, and a wonderful vegetable garden where you are welcome to collect your fresh veggies from daily!
The distribution of the villa is as follows:
Main floor: double bedroom, bathroom with shower, living room and kitchen
First floor: 2 double bedrooms (one ensuite with shower) a triple bedroom, and a bathroom with bathtub.
Beach: 23 km
Barcelona: 45 km
Supermarket: 2 m
Train station: 4 km
Shops: 2 km
Pool size: 8 m x 4 m
Pool minimum depth: 1 m
Pool maximum depth: 1.80 m
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
* Tourism tax: 1,00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
* This property does not allow pets.
* This property has air conditioning for a supplemental charge.
* This property does not allow groups under 25 years of age.
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
4) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis, an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
5) All beds and pillows have protective covers.