Enjoy some time away from all in this towering villa and the views of the valley below. We love swimming, eating, drinking surrounded by greenery and hidden forests and we hope you do too!
This uniquely Catalan property offers the opportunity to fully disconnect while only minutes from the adored city of Barcelona. Escape the tourists and join us in the unique village of Torrelles de Llobregat where you will enjoy authentic fine dining, friendly locals, and even some off the beaten bath tourist attractions such as ‘Catalunya en Miniatura’ – a 60,000 square meter park devoted to scale models of Catalan palaces, churches, bridges and other buildings, including all the major works by the renowned architect Antoni Gaudí.
Villa Sonia is distributed as follows:
1 x bedroom
1 x office
1 x bathroom with shower
1 x doble bedroom
1 x bedroom with 2 x single beds
Mezzanine area with 1 x single bedroom and Bathroom with bathtub and solarium.
Barcelona: 25 km
Barcelona Airport: 24 km
Supermarket: 3.4 km
Shops: 3.4 km
Restaurant: 3.4 km
Railway station: 9 km
Pool size: 3.5m x 6m
Minimum Depth: 0.80 meters
Maximum Depth: 1.85 meters
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Tourism tax: 1,00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
*Air conditioning available in master bedroom.
* Groups of people under 30 years old are not allowed.
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
4) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis, an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
5) All beds and pillows have protective covers.