Marvelous Villa Andrea with pool in Menorca, up to 10 guests! The beaches of Binibeca and Binissafúller are just 5 minutes away by car!
The villa of Casa San Andrea oozes traditional charm, yet has all the elements of modern luxury that you need for a relaxing and enjoyable stay. The villa is located just a short walk from S’Uestra village, with the beautiful beaches of Binibeca and Binisafua just a short drive away.
With 5 bedrooms, the villa comfortably sleeps 10 guests, so is perfect for a family reunion or trip away with friends. The living area has been designed with a distinctly Spanish flair, tastefully decorated with cream sofas, tiled floor, wicker chairs and colourful highlights, making it a lovely area to spend time with friends or loved ones. Through an adjoining archway, you will find the large dining table that seats 10 and then following on from this, the bright and airy kitchen. All of these areas have immediate access out onto the porch. Also on the ground floor you will find a full bathroom, shower room, cloak room, utility room and 3 of the 5 bedrooms. Two of these bedrooms are twin and the other has a double bed, all of which have been decked out following the same style as the living area.
The two largest bedrooms are located on the upper level of the villa, one of which has a bathroom en-suite, and the other a shower room en-suite. Both come with comfortable bedding, small armchairs, plenty of storage and access out onto the balcony, which offers beautiful views out onto the countryside.
The exterior of Casa San Andrea is just as pleasant as the interior, and has been constructed with traditional materials in the Menorcan country house style. With 11,000 square metres of garden at your disposal, you can enjoy total peace and quiet in the comfort of your own space. With a private swimming pool, BBQ area and al fresco dining options, you’ll never want to leave.
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Registration number of the tourism department: 17
* Tourist tax in the Balearic Islands: 2.20 euros per person over 16 years old, per night for the first 8 nights, then 1.10 euros until the day of departure charged separately after confirmation of the reservation.
* Air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Groups of people under 25 years old are not allowed.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.