Catalunya Casas: Cozy Villa AXA in Costa Dorada/Creixell! up to 10 guests!
If you are looking for a dreamy escape, then look no further than Villa AXA, located away from it all in your own little oasis. This beautiful villa comfortably sleeps 10 guests over 5 bedrooms, with plenty of communal indoor and outdoor space.
Outside you’ll find a private pool with both ladder and step access, outdoor shower, and 6 sunbeds offering a lovely way to dry off. The pool is gated, giving you peace of mind if you have young children staying with you. Outside the gated area, the large patio is equipped with a covered dining table and BBQ, and with the nearest supermarket just 1km away, you can easily enjoy a lovely evening dining al fresco in the grounds of your villa.
The warm villa interior has been designed to bring the Spanish sun inside with you, with tastefully decorated yellow feature walls and working fireplace in the living room. This room is a lovely space, made for spending time with friends and loved ones. Here you’ll find comfy sofas, a flat screen TV and colourful paintings. This open plan space also has a large dining table and direct access out onto the patio. Off of the main entrance hall you’ll find an open plan kitchen with second dining table. The kitchen in equipped with everything you’ll need for a comfortable stat, and includes a dishwasher, fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The vibrant décor continues into this room, perfectly complimented by the light wood of the kitchen cabinets.
Taking the spiralling staircase up to the second floor are the bedrooms, which have 7 beds in total, including a mixture of doubles and singles.
Dimensions of beds:
2 beds of 160 x 190
2 beds of 80 x 190
1 bed of 135 x 190
1 bed of 150 x 190
The rooms have soft linens, plenty of storage and beautiful views, with the air-conditioning and heating helping you to be comfortable all night long. There are also 4 full bathrooms in the house, meaning plenty of room for everyone.
The villa provides the perfect base for exploring the surrounding mountains, and with the vibrant town of Barcelona only 75km away, it is easily done in a day trip.
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Registration number of the tourism department: HUTT 041922 DC36
* Tourism tax: 0.90 euros per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Pets are not allowed.
* Groups of people under 25 years old are not allowed.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.