The picturesque rural village of Catalunya Casas, located in Spanish vineyards, welcomes 13-18 people, 30 minutes from the beaches of Sitges!
Marvel at the sweeping views of the surrounding vineyards and the Spanish countryside from the outdoor patio with barbecue, sun loungers and a private pool (4m x 8m, with a depth ranging from 0.90m to 1.70m).
Originally built in the 14th century, the villa was recently renovated in 2010. The ground floor of this villa has a comfortable living room with fireplace and sofas, a bedroom with a double bed and a single bed, plus a full bathroom, a fully equipped rustic kitchen and a games room with a pool table.
Thirteen guests can choose to sleep in one of six bedrooms. The ground floor features two bedrooms: (1) one double bed, one single bed, ensuite bathroom, and (2) two single beds and two trundle beds. On the second floor, the bedrooms are as follows: (1) one double bed, one single bed, ensuite bathroom, (2) one double bed, one sofa bed, ensuite bathroom, (3) one double bed, one single bed, ensuite bathroom, and (4) one double bed, ensuite bathroom. The maximum capacity is 18 guests, but the listed price is for 13 people. For every guest above 13, there is an additional fee. Please inquire for more information.
Despite the villa´s rural location, local amenities are just a short drive (4 minutes) from the villa in the town of La Bisbal del Penedes, and include a bus stop, bakery, shops, apharmacy, a supermarket, and restaurants. Travel to Barcelona takes approximately 58 minutes.
Beach: 40 km
Barcelona: 75 km
Supermarket: 2,5 km
Shops: 2,5 km
Restaurant: 2,5 km
Train station: 1,5 km
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Catalonia (Barcelona, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada) and the Balearic Islands. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Department of Tourism registration number: PT000298
* Tourism tax: 1,00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Portable air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Groups of people under 25 years old are not allowed.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.