Enjoy peace, tranquility and stunning views of the Monserrat National park in this 4 bedroom villa for 8 guests.
On the ground floor you will find a cozy living room with a traditional fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen (microwave, oven and stove, kettle, coffee maker etc.) perfect for dining in when you want to relax in the comfort of your own home! There are 4 spacious bedrooms with 3 double beds and 2 individual beds to comfortably accommodate 8 guests, 1 bathroom with shower and 1 rest room. There is full air conditioner in the whole house, available for an additional supplement.
Take advantage of the warm Mediterranean sunshine in your delightful garden (700m2) with private pool and views of the luscious forests and majestic mountains of Montserrat.
The villa is situated in the town of Castellbell I el Vilar, which sits between the two main parks of Central Catalunya, the Natural Park of the Mountain of Montserrat and San Lorenzo del Monte and Sierra del Obac. Guests of villa Castellbell can take full advantage of the many hiking trails and mountain climbing activities that the region has to offer. Local amenities such as shops, supermarkets and restaurants are all within 1.5 km of the villa. The nearest train station is also just 1.5 km away from your front door where you can take a train directly into the heart of Barcelona city!
Beach: 50 km
Barcelona: 35 km
Supermarket: 3 km
Shops: 6 km
Restaurant: 6 km
Pool size: 3.5 m x 7.5 m
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per set and Towels 5 euros per person, per set)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Department of tourism registration number: HUTCC-000269
* Tourism tax: 1,00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Pets are allowed for an extra cost of 100 euros per pet per week.
* This property allows groups under 25 years of age.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.