Two villas rented together or separately with capacity for 14 or 28 people rest between the mountains of Catalunya, only 10 km from the beaches of the Costa Dorada!
The property of 1,720 square meters is divided into two separate residences: Villa Manel and Villa Joan. Both residences have private pools, charcoal barbecue facilities and space for outdoor dining.
***PLEASE NOTE: Price advertised is PER villa (14 people) ****
Enter Casa Manel (400 square meters) through a charming foyer to find a quaint living room, kitchen, and dining room with plenty of seating. A fully equipped kitchen is stocked with all the same appliances you would find at home, including a gas stove, refrigerator, freezer, oven, dishwasher, and microwave. Casa Manel welcomes 12-18 guests in six bedrooms:
First level: (1) one double bed, (2) two single beds. Between the two bedrooms, there is one full bathroom with shower
Second level: (3) one double bed with ensuite bathroom, (4) two single beds, (5) two single beds, (6) one double bed. This second floor also has a bathroom with a bathtub, as well as a laundry room with a washing machine and clothes dryer.
Casa Manel’s mezzanine level features a games room for children, a sofa, and television for hours of entertainment, plus a bathroom. There is also the option to add two additional single beds and one double bed to the attic level for a maximum capacity of 18 people.
Comprised of 320 square meters, Joan House is a fully functional villa with all the comforts of home, including a kitchen outfitted with all standard appliances, a charming living room with plenty of seating and a fireplace, and a sunlit outdoor patio for entertaining your friends and family.
The sleeping arrangements are as follows for 14 people:
First floor: (1) two single beds, (2) two single beds, (3) two single beds, plus two bathrooms.
Second floor: (4) one double bed, (5) one double bed, (6) one double bed, (7) two single beds, (8) one single bed, plus two bathrooms.
This spacious mountain property is located just 14 minutes from Sant Salvador beach and 30 minutes from the beaches of Sitges. The nearest train station is 4km away in the town of El Vendrell, where you can take a train to Barcelona in approximately one hour. A Mercadona supermarket is 5km from the villa in the town of El Vendrell, a bakery and pharmacy are only 300m away, and the nearest restaurant is 4km from the villa.
Beach: 10 km
Barcelona: 55 km
Supermarket: 5 km
Shops: 5 km
Restaurant: 4 km
Train station: 4 km
Pool size: 6 m x 12 m
Catalunya Houses specialis in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) In Catalonia (Barcelona, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada) and the Balearic Islands. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where we have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia / Spain.
Keep in mind that we offer a variety of optional services for your comfort and enjoyment of holidays. Here are some options that can be reserved for an additional fee after confirming your reservation:
Catering in the villa (paella, tapas, Spanish barbecue)
Tastings in the village of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, cold meats
Towels and sheets (not included in the reservation fee)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning / heating (if available).
Cot / highchair
Welcome pack (full of delicious local products)
Please, feel free to ask for more information about any of the above!
Registration number of the Department of Tourism: HUTT 01363-20
Expenses for cleaning and maintenance of departure: 220 EUR for a property and 380 EUR for both.
* Tourism tax: 1,00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Portable air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* This property allows groups under 25 years of age.
* During June-September it is mandatory to reserve both houses, the prices announced for these dates are for 2 houses.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.